Sunday, April 23, 2017
Science Cluster Workshop
I attended the science cluster workshop in the last week of term 1 2017. It was the first time all the primary schools had come together to share ideas. There were only two schools who actually had ideas to share and those were mainly around working with scientists in the community, which I think is a bit too much for teachers who are just starting out. Some of the teachers looked quite stunned at what we were presenting so I hope they realise that we have been doing this for some time, plus we both had been involved in the STLP which helps as well. I won't get an opportunity to go to one of these meetings again with this cluster as I am moving schools. It has been both rewarding and frustrating working within a cluster that has just been set up. The school that I am going to is also part of a cluster so it will be interesting to see how that works as it has been going to a number of years.
Labels:
Criterion 1,
Criterion 4,
Criterion 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment